Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Capturing the Hair (and Cute Baby)

Genevieve has slowly been losing her beautiful dark brown baby hair.   I have loved her having it but after Ellie lost hers between 3-4 months, I knew there was a chance Neve's would fall out as well.    I had to capture a few shots before it went away (although I am still hoping it does not all fall out). 

I had this outfit from when Ellie was little.  
I think it is still one of my favorite outfits ever.  
Might be the color, might be the fish, but most likely the babies that wear it!  I love the matching headband.   Looked cute on Ellie when she didn't have hair, and cute on Neve when she does.

These were taken when she was home sick, so her expressions are not all smiles and happy like she usually is.  But she is cute still the same.

Neve in the laundry basket for her 5-month photo shoot.   We have been taking laundry basket photos each month so we can look back and see how much she has grown.  Unfortunately, we had to get new laundry baskets between month 2 and month 3.   But it still works.

No comments: