Nick completely surprised me with a Kindle Fire for Christmas. His reasoning was that I could use it while I was nursing/pumping after the new baby was born. Less than a week earlier I had mentioned to him that I was going to start saving up my money and get an iPad next fall/winter. This was a few weeks after he had ordered the Kindle. He told me if I wanted the iPad instead, I could get it now. So... after a little research and testing I ended up with the iPad. I love the larger size and the faster processing compared to the Kindle. And in the long run, I think the iPad will suit my needs a little better. Although, the Kindle Fire is an awesome tablet and it was a touch decision.
Since I got the iPad I have read 4 books, checked out from the library, and am absolutely in love. I am not the only one:

Someone else in the household calls it "her's" and get upset when we have to take a break from it. My co-worker suggested downloading an Elmo & Grover book and Ellie loves it! Of course she also loves to watch "ABC's" and "Baa Baa" on YouTube as well. What expensive taste our little girl has.
No comments:
Post a Comment