It just so happened that our visit was the same weekend as the ISU vs. Iowa game, so two Hawks fans entered Cyclone Country decked out in their Hawk gear and all. Sorry, I don’t have a picture to show of us from Saturday, only pictures from Sunday. But we did wear out Hawks gear to church, and one gentleman did bow down to Ellie as we walked in (since Iowa was really handing it to ISU at the time). Anyway…
We had a great time. Aunt Megan came to visit on Sunday and Ellie had lots of playing time with Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Megan.
Grandpa also taught Ellie to clap! She was very proud and clapped for herself a lot.
And of course, Eleanor had to help Grandma empty the dishwasher! She still loves to do that (I hope this continues!)
It has taken me a while to get this posted, I apologize. We had a great time and it was wonderful to have a couple extra hands to help with Eleanor while Daddy was gone. Oh, and Ellie and I slept in the same room (my choice, as there were other open rooms I could have slept in). I think Eleanor thought it was pretty neat to wake up and see Mommy sleeping in a bed a few feet away from her!
No comments:
Post a Comment