I figured I had a few more years until I was making Valentine's for Ellie's day-care friends, but I was a few years off on that assumption. I guess even infants need to exchange Valentine's, as Ellie's list of names for kids in her room came home with her last week!
With everything else going on, I was planning on skipping a year of making Valentine's cards so I didn't have any ideas in my head. Lucky for me, a quick trip to my favorite scrapbooking store, Hierlooms By Design, and a little help from the owner, Marge, and her wonderful card designers, I had all the materials I needed and an idea to work off of.
Yes, I do know that I could have gone to the local Target or Walmart and purchased a pack of little kid Valentine's, but where is the fun in that! So here are Ellie's first Valentine's cards that she handed out to her friends at day-care, and a few other important people in her life:

And here is a picture of Nick and my favorite Little Valentine (with her valentine books):

No comments:
Post a Comment