Sunday, January 3, 2010

I love this moblie, and so does Ellie

Eleanor just LOVES her crib mobile, as does her Mommy. I know it isn't much, but her is the first video of her looking at her mobile.

At first we were not going to have a mobile for the crib. They seemed a little expensive for what they were, and I didn't know how much use we/she would get out of it. Then my friend recommended the Manhattan Toy Infant Stim Mobile, so I checked it out.

http://www.best-child-toys.com/black-and-white-baby-mobiles.html

Reasonably priced and not just litte stuffed animals that go around in a circle. Thanks to Ellie's Grandpa Larson, she now has her very own Infant Stim Mobile! We have already changed the cards out once, and it continues to keep her interested.

The only downside: I think the mobile has received more smiles and coos than either Nick or I.

No comments: